Tea Room in Lagoon - Wallpaper
Inspired by The Long Room of the Brighton Royal Pavilion, oval shapes of knotted aged bamboo create this geo-esque design. Tea room has been hand painted onto a fine silk moire fabric and features the watered waves of the silk, making for an eye catching and lustrous design
Tea Room features as part of our Pavilion Collection, a trio of designs inspired by the exotic bamboo furnishings and Chinese art of The Royal Pavilion. Available in four colourways with Lagoon featuring tones of browns, teal and greens.
Love this print? You can find her available across our full range of products.
For Christmas delivery please order before Monday 29th November.
About the Wallpaper
All P&B wallpaper is printed per order by our trusted UK manufacturer. This ensures consistency across each roll you receive and significantly reduces our waste output. It is suggested to use a qualified decorator to assist you in calculating how many rolls you will need to dress your space.
UK customers can now enjoy free shipping on all wallpaper samples
Design - Tea Room
Colourway - Lagoon
Product Code - WLP-02-TR-BL
Paper Finish - Soft Sheen
Print Method - Digitally Printed
Roll Width - 52cm
Roll Length - 10m
Print Repeat - 53cm
Repeat Type - Half Drop
Paper Weight - 147gsm
Wallpaper Composition - 48.6% Cellulose, 16% Polyester, 18.2% Binder, 6.9% Fillers, 0.3% Other
Calculate How Much You Need
Sustainability, Production and Delivery Info
Order Type - Printed per order
Delivery Time - 3-4 weeks
Place of Manufacturing - UK
Eco Friendly Measures - All our wallpaper is FSC certified, the paper has been sourced from sustainable forests. Our printer inks are supplied by HP which was recently voted one of the most sustainable companies in the world. Printing our rolls per order allows us to significantly minimise our waste output. Our paper is packaged using 95% recycled or biodegradable materials.
Refunds and Exchanges
All our wallpaper is printed as bespoke, meaning it has been printed specifically for you. This allows us to guarantee consistency across each roll you recieve and most importantly it allows us to manufacture responsibly and reduce our carbon footprint, through avoiding the use of additional shipping and packaging. It is for this reason we can only accept refunds on faulty paper. Please contact us if your paper is faulty within 14 days of receiving your goods. Faulty rolls include errors within the print, colour or repeat of the paper. We suggest ordering a sample of your chosen design before placing your final order to ensure you are happy with the colours and scale of the print. In addition, you should seek advice from a qualified decorator to confirm how many rolls you will need to avoid over ordering. For more information on your rights as a consumer please visit https://www.gov.uk/accepting-returns-and-giving-refunds
At the director’s discretion, and if the paper is sealed and received in a resalable condition we can accept exchanges on your wallpaper order for a different choice of paper . Please contact our customer service team to discuss. All exchanges will be granted to the value of the original sale.
Wallpaper Hanging Instructions: Please read these instructions carefully before hanging this wall covering. It is advisable that a professional decorator is used.
- Walls should be dry, clean and even.
- Remove any old wallpaper and loose paint.
- Roughen painted surfaces with sandpaper.
- For best results, we recommend that walls are cross lined using a good quality lining paper. Sizing the lining paper will aid adhesion.
- Lining should be allowed to dry out completely before hanging the wall covering.
Pasting and Hanging
- This is a paste the wall product. The decorator should paste the wall and not the back of the wall covering.
- A good quality, solvent free, fungicide protected ready-mixed ‘tub’ adhesive should be used.
- Paste should be evenly applied to the wall to hang one length at a time, to an area slightly wider than width of the paper.
- Butt joints and use a decorators brush to smooth down the wall covering, working from the centre to the edges to express air bubbles.
- Avoid squeezing paste out of the joints and ensure paste does not get onto the brush or roller.
- No paste should be allowed to come into contact with the surface and hands should be kept clean and dry whilst hanging the wall covering.
- Paste will damage the surface. The company cannot accept responsibility for marks or damage caused by paste.
- Should any paste have been allowed to come into contact with the surface, it should be lightly sponged whilst still moist, using a clean damp sponge.
- This information has been supplied in good faith, but without guarantee. Site conditions are beyond our control. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the environment is suitable for the wall covering.